How to install a new printhead into a printer
Inkjet printer new printhead installation test method,
- Before testing the printhead, use a needle to fill the water to check the printhead to see if it is clogged. This is a very redundant and dangerous approach. First, once the sprinkler enters the water, you can power it on the machine without drying it. Lightly burn the plate and burn it. The printhead is usually protected with a protective fluid. You use a needle to fill the water. Not only washed away the protective liquid in the head, but also because the pressure of the hand is too large, it is easy to cause the printhead to block the air, resulting in no ink;
- The head of the printhead is very fragile and must not be bumped. It must be protected. Its surface is a piece of aluminum, and the inner layer is coated with a crystal oscillator and a very fine ink tube. When it touches, it will be concave, deformed, or even broken, so the printhead will be scrapped;
- Be careful when installing the printhead. Always power off and put it in place. After loading, gently push the car to move left and right, check whether it is smooth, do not install it and power it on, because if the head is not in place, the car will easily break the head when it moves, and the hand feels freely. , strong controllability;
- When connecting the plug cable, do not bring the ink, and make sure that it is in good contact with the socket and does not touch the foot. Otherwise, the printhead will be short-circuited and burnt;
- The steel shaft should also be clean and smooth. It can be wiped with a paper towel and glued. Do not directly add oil to the shaft. Excess oil will flow to the printhead and cause damage.
- After the machinery and circuit are correct, it is necessary to check the waterway. First, look at the insufficient amount of water in the ink cartridge. Secondly, check whether the small cleaning blade and the ink suction pump are dirty.
- There will be air inside the printhead that has just been installed, so it will not print properly immediately. Only when the air in the head is completely discharged can the line be normal; the specific steps are as follows: First of all, intermittent cleaning (only 2 times at a time, then 30 minutes after stopping for 2 minutes) will be over-washed many times, which will cause the cleaning pump to accumulate ink, which will not only make the printer mix colors, leak ink, but also waste ink. ; Secondly, you can print more pictures to let the printhead discharge air during work; Once again, if the machine has led to the waste ink tube, you can first power off, then use a syringe to cover the rubber tube to pump the ink tube until the 3-5ML ink is drawn, then turn it on again, and clean it once with the machine. The air in the head is artificially extracted hard, and the side effect is that it is easy to cause the cleaning pump to stack ink.